What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Study blockchain projects to understand their use cases;
- Research the backing technology and susceptibility to blockchain analysis;
- Perform due diligence on UBOs, founders and project teams;
- Evaluate their risks from Compliance perspective;
- Develop and execute on methodology for rating assets;
- Present your findings and recommendations for Digital Asset Listing Group consideration;
- Own and maintain periodic review of assets to ensure highest compliance standards;
- Conduct proactive research, including ad hoc due diligence and special projects;
- Remain current with industry developments including blockchain trends, network protocols, actors scene, and applicable regulation;
- Feedback loop research findings to improve investigative tools and compliance controls;
- Other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- A well-organized self-starter who is able to constantly learn and work autonomously;
- Ability to handle highly sensitive information;
- Effective interpersonal and time management skills;
- Excellent writing, analytical and communication prowess;
- OSINT expertise and investigative mentality;
- Working knowledge of blockchains and various network protocols;
- B.A./B.S. degree or higher;
- Prior experience in conducting OSINT and project audit;
- Working knowledge of banking, money service business and regulations including BSA, Patriot Act, Treasury’s AML guidelines, OFAC requirements, etc.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of main blockchain protocols & chain tracking;
- Familiarity with blockchain analysis tools;
- SQL, Python or other languages are advantageous;
- Working knowledge of either: Mandarin, Russian, Arabic, Spanish;
- CAMS certification or equivalent;
- Experience from a cryptocurrency exchange is a plus.
Please let Coinbase know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 27th, 2021
Job posted on
January 10th, 2021
About the companyThe world’s leading exchange for digital currencies Founded in June of 2012, Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.