What we look for:
- Previous work experience, ideally as a full stack engineer working on an application with thousands of end users
- Experience working in React is preferred, although experience with frameworks like Ember and Angular will also be considered
- Experience working with JS build tools like Webpack and Babel
- Strong prioritization and communication skills and comfort managing priorities that shift
- Collaboration skills: you’ve worked effectively with product and design teams in the past
What we offer
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, we’re offering a meaningful equity stake in the company.
- You’ll be working on a product built specifically for software companies, with the aim of improving the lives of its users. We want you to help guide the product, not just build it for us.
- You will be part of a small, professional and fast-moving team. Our work day is not broken up by meetings. Our codebase is small and well-tested. We contribute to the open source movement.
Please let Clubhouse know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
November 8th, 2020
Clubhouse is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyClubhouse is the first project management platform for software development that brings everyone on every team together to build better products. More than 1,000 companies from all over the world use C...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.