- Physically based in North America, with a strong preference for EDT and CDT time zones.
- 1-2 years experience selling a SaaS product to small businesses as an AE or BDR/SDR.
- Experience with inbound sales.
- You have a friendly, but strong demeanor.
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Calling inbound leads that have signed up for a 14-day free trial or requested a meeting.
- Answering incoming sales & email inquiries from prospects.
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs.
- Converting qualified prospects into successful Close customers.
- Nurturing our newest customers through their first six months.
Why work with us?
- Culture video 💚
- Our story and team 🚀
- Glassdoor Reviews
- 100% remote-first team for over 6 years (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2 x annual team retreats ✈️When we start traveling again ;) (Lisbon retreat video)
- Competitive salary
- 7 weeks PTO (includes company-wide winter holiday break)
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
- Parental leave (10 wks primary caregiver / 4 wks secondary caregiver)
- 99% premiums paid for excellent medical and dental coverage, including an HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 4% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
Please let Close know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 1st, 2021
Job posted on
September 16th, 2020
Close is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyAt Close, we're building the best sales automation CRM for inside sales teams. We're leading the industry toward eliminating manual processes and helping companies to close more deals (faster). Our c...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.