Things You Could Work On
- Blog posts
- White papers
- Social media
- Support documentation
- Internal documentation
- Highly considered writing — you naturally seek to make sure every assertion you make is one you intend to make, like you might with a scientific paper.
- Concise writing — you naturally seek to find the most elegant way to communicate and eliminate any unnecessary words. You get pleasure from making sure your writing doesn't have any throwaway phrases or filler words.
- Work as craft — you get much of your satisfaction from refining and iterating your work until it's as close to perfect as possible. We're not looking for someone who primarily gets satisfaction from pumping out content at a high speed.
- Lack of ego — due to the complexity of our subject matter, and the nuanced nature of our market, writing at Clerky often requires a lot of iteration. If you take feedback personally, this probably isn't a good fit.
- Critical thinker — we seek to learn from what others have done, but use that to inform our thinking from first principles rather than blindly following an established playbook.
This position is for a contractor, at roughly 5-15 hours per week to start. If we turn out to be a good fit for each other, an increased workload and full-time employment are definite possibilities, if those are appealing to you. We work asynchronously, so you can set your own schedule and work from wherever you like.
Please let Clerky know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
February 9th, 2021
About the companyClerky helps startups get legal stuff done right (and fast). Our software helps founders generate documents, collect electronic signatures, and keep everything organized. We are mostly in private beta ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.