What you'll do
- Design usable, approachable, and delightful interfaces.
- Evolve our visual design language to define and deliver a high standard.
- Work directly with product development teams, and partner with frontend engineering as designs are developed, ensuring we’re building interfaces and experiences that meet our standard for design.
- Work directly with Product Managers to seek out design opportunities in the marketing and workflow automation space.
- Create design proposals, present your work, and drive designs towards a complete solution.
- Participate on customer calls when there are opportunities to engage directly and learn about their needs.
- Be a core contributor on (and advocate for) ClearKit, our internal design system.
- Foster a design culture throughout the company, and provide a voice for design and usability as a priority within the development of products.
- Partner with colleagues to provide regular, constructive design feedback.
What will set you up for success
- You have 5 or more years of experience as an individual contributor in design.
- You have 2 or more years of experience as a design lead on product design initiatives.
- You’re a master of your craft, know the tools and how to use them, and care deeply about quality. You have thoughts on what qualities make a design good, and you’re keen on listening and understanding what makes people tick; for you it’s about becoming a better designer, rather than being right. You like to push the boundaries of what you know and learn something new.
- You possess a high degree of autonomy. You know how to make decisions and how to get answers to the questions you need to make them.
- You’re a story-teller. You're keen to represent your work, and can present the narrative to teams across an organization, and to leadership.
- Teamwork and team mean something to you. While we’re not a family, we do want to ensure that collaboration, support, and growth are part of our design culture and your career.
Please let Clearbit know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 5th, 2021
Job posted on
February 23rd, 2021
Clearbit is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyClearbit is the marketing data engine for all of your customer interactions. Deeply understand your customers, identify future prospects, and personalize every single marketing and sales interaction. G...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.