Here at Clearbit, our mission is to be the Growth Engine that pushes the boundary of what's possible in marketing and sales. We build data-driven SaaS products that enable businesses to generate demand, act on intent, drive conversion, and retain and expand their customers. Today, Clearbit powers more than 1,500 B2B companies including Asana, Segment, and Atlassian.
What you'll do
- Guide and refresh how Clearbit communicates with customers throughout their journey. Your positioning and messaging frameworks will inform the growth team’s demand generation efforts and content creation, and you'll empower our first-class sales and customer success teams with the right product communication to retain and convert happy customers.
- Develop a pricing and packaging strategy to empower Product and GTM teams to build and sell products that create value and accelerate Clearbit’s revenue growth.
- Generate market and competitive intelligence to help our Product team build high value, differentiated products, our GTM teams stay current and win, and inform our company’s future vision and strategy.
- Support smooth and effective product launches that drive results. Partner with product, customer success, sales, and marketing teams to help execute a product launch process that covers research, testing, content creation, training, and measurement.
- Become the voice of the customer. Create deep customer understanding, document it, and then infuse it into the minds, plans, and execution of all teams at the company.
- Generate a clear view of our competitive landscape. You’ll help the company understand our target market through industry research, how our buyers make purchasing decisions, and how to differentiate against and beat our competition.
- Identify and recruit top PMM talent.
You may be a fit if :
- You have deep inbound product marketing expertise. You've successfully developed and driven the adoption of company and product-level positioning and messaging frameworks for DaaS or MarTech products. You've created pricing + packaging initiatives that have resulted in revenue growth. You're an expert in working with PMs to develop market intelligence and business cases to inform roadmap development. You have experience building competitive + market intelligence programs.
- You're an exceptional communicator, influencer & cross-functional operator. You have experience transforming complex concepts, features, and capabilities into key messages and compelling narratives. You work effectively across Marketing / Growth, Sales, CS, Product, and Engineering orgs (e.g., research, messaging, and developing collateral). You have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present to audiences of all levels and sizes (company-wide to Executive team).
- You're adept at managing projects. You have experience leading complex, cross-functional initiatives to completion, and on deadline. You're a relationship-builder and good at coordinating team members of all seniority levels and driving them towards completing actions against a common goal.
- You have deep knowledge of the DaaS OR MarTech market. You're a PMM leader or senior operator at a DaaS or MarTech company and have a clear understanding of digital advertising, website personalization, and email marketing.
- You're curious, resourceful, and adaptable. You're eager to dive in and solve problems, talk to people, do research, and then share what you’ve learned and turn insights into action. You're able to shift responsibilities as product marketing needs change each quarter and data presents new opportunities.
Please let Clearbit know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
January 28th, 2021
Clearbit is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyClearbit is the marketing data engine for all of your customer interactions. Deeply understand your customers, identify future prospects, and personalize every single marketing and sales interaction. G...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.