What You’ll Do:
- Design and build new features, simplify existing services, and scale our systems as we rapidly grow and evolve.
- Write sustainable, testable, high-quality, high-performance code.
- Support, maintain, and debug microservices in a complex distributed system.
- Foster a culture of observability and monitoring: use operational data to help your team increase the stability, performance, and usage of our systems.
- Partner with members of a cross-functional team and other stakeholders to set the direction of our product: learn about our business problems, explore solutions, weigh design tradeoffs, write effective user stories, and prioritize them to deliver maximum value in a sustainable, incremental fashion.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of full stack professional experience building and debugging distributed systems in production environments.
- You write code that’s easily readable, testable, and maintainable, with an eye towards baking observability in from the start.
- You enthusiastically approach everything from HTML/CSS to API design with the same level of respect and intention. You don’t need to be an expert in everything; T-shaped folks with an emphasis on frontend skills are ideal for these roles.
- You’re good at navigating and shaping the dynamics of a rapidly-growing company with a remote-first culture: quickly adapting when priorities change and making conscious tradeoffs with incomplete information.
We’re Particularly Interested In People Who:
- Work transparently and collaboratively within a distributed team.
- Favor regular, incremental delivery over perfection.
- Strive for continuous learning and improvement for themselves and their teams.
- Are excited about ensuring that all of our systems—software and human—scale smoothly.
How to apply
Submit your application online via the Apply Now button. Please include a cover letter that describes why you're interested in working for CircleCI and summarize how your experience and career goals fit the qualifications for the position.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Please let CircleCI know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 19th, 2021
Job posted on
November 16th, 2020
CircleCI is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyCircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.