What you’ll do:
- Develop and articulate the product strategy for a key part of the CircleCI experience, and influence key partners on the merits of the strategy.
- Build and maintain a roadmap to delight our users while growing the business.
- Take ownership of what the team works on and why by assessing opportunities and doing discovery.
- Talk to customers and customer-facing teams to understand what problems are our customers facing.
- Integrate usability studies, user research, market analysis, and community feedback to tackle those customer problems.
- Define MVPs, prioritize features, build agreement, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers and designers to ship quality experiences.
- Establish what success means for your team and foster accountability for building the right thing.
- Dogfood using the CircleCI service to ship experiments, ship features, and ship a lot of improvements that deliver impact and outcomes that substantially help the growth of the company.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of product management experience, ideally in SaaS or related space
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind those decisions
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Strong listener who enjoys talking to customers and breaking down customer feedback into problem statements.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical abilities
- Solid understanding of how software is built, tested, and released to customers
- Desire to work with technical products and technical users
- Startup experience a plus
- Technical background a plus
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts a plus
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.
Please let CircleCI know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
March 19th, 2021
CircleCI is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyCircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.