What you’ll do:
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing net new sales opportunities
- Prospect into targeted accounts within a defined territory
- Leverage the Challenger sales methodologies to execute on deal strategies
- Perform with the utmost integrity - CircleCI believes honesty with our customers is in everyone’s best interest
- Continuously work to stay on the cutting edge of industry and market trends
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners including sales development, solution engineers, customer success, and product managers
- Demonstrate ability to use data and insights to overcome objections and craft a compelling solution
- Build and develop long-term strategic relationships with prospects and existing accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and renewals
- Organize and manage your pipeline leveraging platforms including Salesforce, Outreach.io, etc
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Achieve goals in closed business, pipeline generation, and leading indicators to ensure the account executive and the companies continue to exceed targets
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Curiosity for the DevOps ecosystem and some familiarity with technical concepts and their business value
- A team player that will thrive in our fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Inside sales experience with limited travel requirements
- Preference for experience selling to Engineering Leadership (CTO, VP of Eng, etc)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resumé and cover letter describing what inspires you and why you think you are a good fit for the team. If you contribute to an open-source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Twitter, Quora, Linkedin, etc.) we would love to hear about it.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Please let CircleCI know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 1st, 2021
Job posted on
November 15th, 2020
CircleCI is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyCircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.