- Define, architect, and implement the critical financial infrastructure that powers Checkr’s business
- Monitor, investigate, triage, and resolve production issues as they arise for services owned by the team
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, Customer Success, and Finance to design new product ideas
- Solve challenging and complex engineering and business problems
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience with Ruby and/or Python.
- Cross org collaboration and close partnerships with leadership and product.
- Interest in building tools to help developers self-serve.
- An interest in scaling distributions without having the need to involve other teams.
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Please let Checkr know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
January 4th, 2021
Checkr is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyHi, we're Checkr—the leading technology company in the background check industry. We're building a better future for everyone by making hiring better, fairer, and more efficient. We believe technology...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.