- Due to the highly technical nature of this product role we are looking for someone with some background in software engineering who has made the jump into Product, so a BA in Computer Science or equivalent work experience is required
- You are able to isolate user pain points and devise simple solutions to complex problems
- You have passion and intuition for product quality and strong critical thinking and analytical skills to match
- You have a knack for articulating and distilling complex topics into simple, plain, English
- Your attention to detail borders on the obsessive
- You have several years of experience in product management, ideally for a SaaS product in the B2B market
- Your technical aptitude and interpersonal skills enable you to work productively with Engineering teams
- You can understand our entire stack - from front-end to the API to data model
- You are an excellent communicator (verbal and written) and can adapt to a range of different audiences
- You are self-aware and humble - you recognize that the team’s success is your success
Please let ChartMogul know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 21st, 2021
Job posted on
October 8th, 2020
ChartMogul is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyChartMogul is an analytics platform to help you run your subscription business. You get a complete overview of your global subscriber base; MRR, ARPU, ASP, churn and LTV are presented in a beautiful an...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.