- 8+ years in the startup / agency industries
- 2+ years in a management position with direct reports
- Experience working at early stage startups building and shipping products
- An eye for high quality design, and a pulse on the latest trends
- An ability to quickly discern good UX from bad UX digital experiences
- Manage client expectations and ensure projects are sent on time
- Act as a point of contact to clients
- Review work prior to delivery to ensure it meets our quality bar
- Be a culture multiplier and contribute to the internal structures here
- Help guide the careers of designers
Catalog is a small design studio that helps early stage startups. Our unique business model allows us to be agile for startups while maintaining a high quality bar. We have clients that span most industries including consumer, ecommerce, SaaS, enterprise, AI, healthcare, social, and more. We're a remote first, fully distributed team, and offer a great package to the right candidate.
Please let Catalog know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 24th, 2021
Job posted on
November 29th, 2020
Catalog is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWe're a full-service design agency serving early-stage startups. Catalog is a full-service design studio catered towards early stage startups. We have clients ranging across all industries like SaaS, f...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.