About the project
Our template library needs a range of fresh, varied, and beautiful designs - so we’re after self-motivated designers who would love to have room for creative freedom in answering a briefs. You’ll be creating a multitude of Canva assets including logos, posters, videos, presentations, Instagram stories, social media content (video and static), book covers, banners (video and static) and editorial content.
As a freelance Designer, you will:
- Ensure the templates that we create are of the highest quality in terms of aesthetics and usability
- Create unique concepts for beautiful templates on various themes and topics
- Create design assets such as illustrations and design elements to make the templates shine
- Suggest fresh design styles and creative directions that suit our users’ needs
Experience you'll need
- Experience as a Graphic, Brand or Visual Designer creating a diverse range of digital and print marketing materials
- A portfolio demonstrating your passion for designing clean, elegant, and beautiful designs.
- Advanced design sense and mastery of hand illustration, typography, color, conceptual graphic design, and layout creation
- Has a keen understanding of design based on visual, cultural, and popular trends
- Has a strong stylistic approach, and a strong foundation in what makes a good design
- Designs with the end user’s needs in mind
- Delivers great designs, on deadline and to brief
When applying to this role, please provide the following:
- A link to your portfolio
- Your availability
- Your hourly rate
Please let Canva know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
December 4th, 2020
About the companyBefore Canva, creating a professional looking design was a complex process - you had to purchase expensive software; learn how to use it; purchase stock photography and fonts for the software; decide o...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.