Why work with us?
- It's clear that we're building something people want, and our traction shows it. 1500 facilities across the US and Canada use Canix to run their business, helping them process over $100M USD in direct sales and manage 20M+ plant and inventory items to date.
- This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Legalization is here, and Canix is not only establishing the technical foundations of the industry as it grows, but continuously working to improve them with every feature that we ship.
- It's early. Your work will be pivotal in forming and growing the team, company and an entire industry from the ground up.
- We have a superb founding team, across sales, support, engineering and product. We've built teams, started companies, and developed products and infrastructure used by millions of people around the world before embarking on this journey together.
- Own our entire build & release process, defining process to ensure that every piece of code we ship meets our standards around product robustness and completeness.
- Be the gatekeeper of quality, working with engineering and product leaders to understand customer needs, prioritize feature releases, and ensure that edge cases are covered across the product both before and after we ship.
- Influence and lead. You will own product quality, setting and maintaining a strong culture around testing, prioritization, and diligence in finding and covering edge cases across the product.
- Build relationships, processes, frameworks, and teams. Testing code is a small part of what we're looking for.
- 3+ years of experience
- 2+ years of experience with a modern browser automation framework
- Experience managing a CI pipeline, enforcing quality at the release level
- Familiarity with performance benchmarking
- Preferred: 1+ years of experience with mobile automation tests
- Prior experience working closely with end-users and high-velocity teams to ship novel products on a weekly cadence (Startup experience preferred)
- While we're currently agnostic around testing infrastructure, we are looking for candidates with experience integrating a rigorous testing process into our existing tech stack:
- Ruby/Sorbet+Sidekiq+ActiveRecord for backend business logic, with Minitest
- GraphQL as our API format
- PostgreSQL for backend data persistence
- React Native and ReactJS for both native and web front-ends, with Typescript
- Deployment: Github Actions & CircleCI
Working at Canix
- Integrating with hardware (e.g. wireless scale integrations for weighing product during and after harvest/processing or RFID scanners for plant tracking).
- Working with gnarly 3rd-party APIs to push/pull data to/from our backend with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness.
- Delivering beautiful and effective UIs to help our customers accomplish their work (some of our customers have not used a smartphone before).
- Writing efficient mobile applications that can work both online and offline to process hundreds of thousands of plant changes in sporadic network conditions.
- Managing payments for an often overlooked population of underbanked customers: the entire cannabis supply chain.
Please let Canix know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 20th, 2021
Job posted on
January 31st, 2021
Canix is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyCanix is a cannabis ERP software and seed to sale platform for cannabis companies. Serving both large commercial operations and single owner-operators, Canix provides a suite of tools for cannabis cult...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.