- Own and develop the product planning process, integrating feedback from internal stakeholders, customers, and the broader market view to shape the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
- Communicate and paint a compelling vision to inspire your teams and get cross-team buy-in on product vision and roadmap
- Good instincts matched with deep analytical thinking. You’re comfortable defining and tracking key business and usage success metrics.
- Maintain a competitive market overview to identify white spaces and strategic threats and opportunities. Develop investment business cases for new market opportunities.
- Drive the product management organization in execution of releases, collaborating with engineering.
- Partner with Engineering leaders to help design and develop products that improve the Bugcrowd platform and products
- Understand market requirements by interacting with key customers and Customer Success team members.
- Own delivery of product initiatives and customer commitments.
- Anticipate and remove obstacles that slow down or prevent product delivery.
- Develop trusted relationships with key technology and functional leaders to drive focus on the product strategy and roadmap.
- Create a collaborative environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, innovation and learning; promoting continuous improvement.
- You are capable of balancing long-term, strategic roadmapping and thought leadership with pragmatic, transparent, and tactically-focused.
- You’ve led teams and are well-versed in mentoring and growing a team.
- You’ve been a contributor at the executive team level with the ability to build trust at every level and rally towards common goals.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
- Catered breakfast & lunches from local vendors to satisfy your inner foodie.
- Endless snacks and beverages to keep your brain juices flowing.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
Please let Bugcrowd know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
February 18th, 2021
About the companyBugcrowd is the #1 crowdsourced security platform. More enterprise organizations trust Bugcrowd to manage their bug bounty, vulnerability disclosure, attack surface management and next-gen pen test pro...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.