Who You Are
- Understand the broader company strategy and ensure your team is working on the right things to have a meaningful impact on key business goals
- Lead a pod of Engineers with an outcome-oriented mindset throughout the entire product lifecycle (from concept to post-release activities)
- Apply deep critical thinking to gnarly product challenges and translating insights into effective solutions
- Independently leading large, cross-functional projects to deliver excellent results
- Being data driven in your approach to product development and experience in conducting analysis + employing data in the product process
- Close collaboration with Sales, Customer Success, and Support
- Proven ability to create a world-class user experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of Product Management experience - creating, launching, and iterating on consumer facing products
- Deep user empathy and experience with user research
- Ability to roll up your sleeves, move quickly, and achieve outcomes in short time
- Strong team player: able to support + collaborate with ease across engineering, design, and operations
- Bonus: A passion for improving the world through education
Brightwheel is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Please let Brightwheel know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
November 16th, 2020
Brightwheel is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyBrightwheel is the fastest growing and top reviewed product in early education globally. The team includes former Amazon, eBay, LinkedIn, OpenTable, Square, Zendesk, Twitter, and Zynga team members - a...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.