Marketing at Brex
What you’ll do
- Use data and insights to define our Search strategy and work cross-functionally to execute on it, delivering on commited goals.
- Ensure your work is clearly communicated and aligned with senior leadership, cross-functional partners, and the team.
- Look for new opportunities to expand and grow the Search program. Stay abreast of industry trends to enable us to not only follow best practices, but help us define them
- Continuously test ads, landing pages, and anything else you think is worth to be tested.
- Work closely with the Brex product team to improve the funnel and maximize the value of the traffic you drive, while providing best-in-class user experience.
- Build relationships with our Search partners (Google, Bing), lead testing of new ad products and beta features, help us shape the future of fintech Search together.
- 6+ years work experience in Growth Marketing as part of in-house acquisition teams, Direct Response / Performance agencies, or freelance.
- In-depth, “under the hood” knowledge of Search as an acquisition channel. Deep understanding of industry trends, ability to think two steps ahead and look around the corner.
- Fluency with data, metrics, measurement, and analytics. Good understanding of experimentation, A/B testing, and incrementality. Basic SQL.
- Understanding of general web and app technology: cookies, pixels, SDKs, tracking, tagging, APIs.
- Integrated marketing mindset and understanding of the interplay between SEM vs SEO, offline vs online, brand vs performance marketing.
- Ability to lead, influence, communicate, and work across organizational boundaries, building strong relationships with a broad range of peers and executives. All this, with high autonomy and little guidance.
- Agile and adaptable to changing goals, priorities, resourcing, and business needs, associated with a high-growth startup environment.
- Able to balance long term strategic initiatives with short term needs and ad hoc requests.
- Growth mindset. Every challenge is an opportunity and any problem can be figured out. Not all experiments succeed and any setback is a chance to learn and iterate.
- We are a highly technical team. If you’re able to read other people’s code, it’s a strong plus. If you write your own code (or have strong interest to learn it), it’s an even stronger plus.
- Experience in B2B marketing, especially in regulated industries like insurance, finance, credit, or banking.
- Experience with our growth stack: Looker, Amplitude, Optimizely.
Please let Brex know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
October 1st, 2021
Job posted on
May 11th, 2021
About the companyBrex makes financial technology to help ambitious companies scale. We exist to reinvent and unify broken financial systems so people can prosper in unimaginable ways. We’re taking on some of the most d...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.