About the role
- Design, implement or improve features in a variety of backend systems including our REST APIs, micro-services, data ingestion and processing systems, and integration partners
- Write and maintain scalable, performant code that can be shared across platforms
- Meaningfully contribute to the product and core backend systems by suggesting and executing improvements
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- You have a few years of experience building web applications
- You have experience in writing applications in Node.js
- You have experience implementing highly-available distributed systems / microservices
- You have experience with scalable backend APIs
- Understanding monitoring and alerting platforms is a plus
- You have attention to detail and a passion for correctness
- You are comfortable learning new technologies and systems
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills with a bias towards action
- Experience with MongoDB, Redis, and ElasticSearch
- Deep understanding of HTTP
- Comfortable with Linux/Unix and shell scripting
Please let Breezy know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 20th, 2021
Job posted on
October 9th, 2020
About the companyBreezy HR is end-to-end recruiting software designed to optimize your recruiting process and delight your entire team. Bring everyone on board in less time (and with less hassle) with our user-friendly...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.