WHAT YOU'LL DO
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Background in Enterprise Sales for Mobile or Marketing Technology required
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand up presentation skills
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline, required. Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on new cloud apps and tools.
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital and application trends, especially in the mobile space
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and the decision making process for large SaaS investments
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.
Please let Braze know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 24th, 2021
Job posted on
January 6th, 2021
Braze is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyBraze is a comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers relevant and memorable experiences between consumers and the brands they love. Context underpins every Braze interaction, helping brand...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.