DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
- Collaborate with a small yet extraordinarily talented team of engineers to implement front-end technologies to acquire customers, increase conversion and engagement
- Work closely with the Design and Product teams to translate complex technical workflows into delightful user experiences
- Define how Boulevard builds user interfaces and ensure that we’re utilizing and keeping up with modern web standards
- Continually test, measure, and iterate on the results of your work in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Write clean, reusable, and well-tested front-end code
- Help to bridge the responsibilities of the Design and Engineering teams, spending time with both on the way to launching new products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems that drive complex web applications
- Build and contribute to open source projects
- Have at least 7 years of on the job experience as an engineer
- Experience in building large-scale web applications in a fast-moving team environment
- A strong understanding of UX and UI design standards
- The perfectionist’s touch on a pragmatist’s deadline: you strive for pixel-perfection and intuitive functionality
- The ability to bring any design to life with HTML and CSS, with cross browser compatibility and accessibility
- A comfort in using tools like Sketch or Photoshop to tweak and export assets from our Design team
- Smarts, humility, communication skills, and equal willingness to teach and learn
- Demonstrated work beyond the front-end, experienced in integrating with a wide array of back-end technologies and services
- You can straddle client and server development, creating APIs that drive web apps
- Experience constructing data visualizations using libraries like D3.js
- You nerd out making things animate with SVG, Paper.js, Three.js, Canvas, or WebGL
- Experience with Stripe or processing credit cards
- You understand the intricacies of timezones
- Web optimization, performance tools, and load testing
- You maintain or contribute to an open source project
Current Front-End Technologies
- React / React Native
- The best tool for the job
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Please let Boulevard know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
December 3rd, 2020
Boulevard is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyBoulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve. Developed...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.