- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to obtain information for ad-hoc/routine reporting and analysis needs
- Develop dashboards that provide a clear view of the business by visually translating complex data into actionable insights
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis that provides meaningful insights and synthesized recommendations to support informed decision-making
- Monitor published information regularly and follow-up timely when corrections are necessary to ensure reporting accuracy and integrity at all time
- Predict modeling techniques to drive business growth and generate accurate revenue forecasts
- Apply a broad range of analytical techniques to identify critical business trends and insights by exploiting big data
- Partner closely with Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers to drive product decisions, define and implement business metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable analyses
- A quantitatively focused education (BS in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, etc.)
- 3-7 years experience in Business Intelligence, Business/Data Analyst roles
- Experience with SQL and Excel
- Efficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience developing reports and dashboards utilizing BI visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Periscope, etc.)
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Python
- Prior experience at a tech start-up
Please let Boulevard know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
October 2nd, 2020
About the companyBoulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve. Developed...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.