What You’ll Do
- Lead the vision for the end-to-end cross-platform user experience for a core product area, starting from broad, conceptual ideas, refining them into tactical requirements and supporting development and launch of features to users.
- Partner with product leaders, principal engineers and executive leadership to define and document a strategic vision and contribute to driving company-wide alignment around the direction.
- Facilitate cross-functional workshops, reviews and brainstorming sessions to generate ideas, uncover problems and opportunities and challenge conventional thinking.
- Facilitate user research and build prototypes for usability testing efforts, anticipating risks, identifying research questions, hypotheses and hotly-debated topics to drive alignment within the team.
- Deliver storyboards, wireframes, user flows and high fidelity design specs to facilitate incremental progress towards the vision and holding a high bar for quality each step of the way.
- Drive standardization of the user experience across our product suite through consistent UI language, component reuse, and incremental improvements and expansion of our design system.
- Champion design within the company and best practices within the team, and identify new opportunities to scale our design processes.
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- 7+ years of experience in a product design, interaction design or UX design role.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating thoughtful, well-crafted, customer-obsessed, scalable design solutions to complex problems across multiple platforms.
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles and practices.
- Ability to balance qualitative insights and quantitative data when articulating the rationale for design solutions.
- Expert proficiency with interaction design and prototyping tools like Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, Flinto, Framer, ProtoPie and Zeplin.
- Excellent written, oral and visual communication skills. Highly proficient at communicating design to executive leadership and non-design stakeholders.
What You’ll Get
- High EQ/High IQ team
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k plan (100% match up to 10% of base salary)
- Up to $5,000 tuition reimbursement per year
What else you need to know
Please let Bluecrew know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 7th, 2021
Job posted on
January 17th, 2021
About the companyBluecrew is a staffing technology platform designed to help you find qualified W-2 workers when you need them - without the headaches of traditional staffing. With more than 300,000 pre-qualified emplo...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.