- We empower developers: Our mission and developers drive all we do, and we consistently make the decisions that serve them best. We look for team members who are focused on impact, and how they can best serve the company’s mission of building a user-owned internet.
- We engineer moonshots: We take big, ambitious swings — but are focused in our aim and execute thoroughly. We look for team members who set ambitious goals, but have the chops to execute against them.
- We find a way: No challenge is too big or daunting: we are resourceful, tenacious, and creative in finding solutions. We look for team members who overcome challenges through resourcefulness and grit.
- We have a bias for action: We know that speed can magnify impact, and we move swiftly. We look for team members who “make it happen” and take initiative responsibly.
- We go together: A rising tide lifts all boats: we freely collaborate and share across our community. We look for team members who care about helping and supporting their colleagues, who put “we” before “I”.
Working at Blockstack PBC
- Community and ecosystem: The Blockstack PBC team is small, but the wider Blockstack ecosystem is massive. Over 10,000 blockchain engineers, decentralized app developers, and crypto investors all contribute and work with the Blockstack PBC team.
- Remote first: Our team is mostly remote, and our daily rituals and meetings are planned to be remote friendly. We offer flexible work hours and try to keep Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays meeting free.
- It's a marathon, not a sprint: Given the scale of long-term work we’re taking on, it’s important that team members don’t burn themselves out or miss out on life. We don’t just pay lip service to work-life balance, it’s a core strategy for success.
- Growth potential: Blockstack is still in its early days and rapidly growing. We offer an environment that encourages you to work on side projects, spearhead that new campaign, and take responsibility of cutting-edge tech roll-out.
- Company equity and Stacks (STX) tokens, the native currency of the network
- Remote workers can expense coworking spaces.
- An annual $1,200 budget for learning and education.
- Up to $1000 of charity donation match to an organization of your choosing
- Daily lunch (even if you’re remote!)
- Flexible vacation policy.
- 100% paid gold level health benefits, including vision and dental with no deductible.
- Free life and disability insurance.
- Health and dependent care FSAs.
- 401k with 3% match.
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Your choice of technical setup and equipment.