- Track the product development process and master the product business logic.
- Develop source code business security specifications.
- Responsible for analyzing blockchain security vulnerabilities and new blockchain security events.
- Conduct security research and vulnerability mining on blockchain public chain and application layer.
- Conduct source code security audits.
- Uncover unknown security vulnerabilities and code flaws in programs, validate vulnerabilities, and prepare security hardening reports.
- Background in blockchain development and familiar with blockchain fundamentals.
- Currently working on blockchain security related work.
- Familiar with common vulnerability principles and mining skills.
- Familiar with programming languages such as Golang/Rust/Solidity/Java and able to code vulnerability detection or verification tools.
- Understanding of mainstream blockchain theory or development technologies such as Bitcoin, Ether, EOS, etc. Mastery of Ether code development is a plus.
- Understanding of different types of blockchain security vulnerabilities.
- Familiar with common blockchain development frameworks, experience in static code analysis, reverse engineering experience is a plus.
- Clear thinking, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, good learning ability and teamwork spirit.
Please let Binance know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 21st, 2021
Job posted on
February 6th, 2021
About the companyTrade Bitcoin, BNB, and hundreds of other cryptocurrencies in minutes.We are the world's leading cryptocurrency exchange. On Binance, you can trade Bitcoin, BNB, and hundreds of other cryptocurrencies ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.