Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Review and update documentation for policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Research and evaluate applications and services for use by the institution. Provide a matrix when possible, detailing features within each different application or service.
- Assistance with the deployment and upkeep of the information security department’s website content.
- Provide first level compliance monitoring and investigations.
- Assist with forensics analysis and fact gathering.
- Assist with vulnerability assessments and penetration testing for specific applications, services, networks and servers as required.
- Assist with applications/tools including but not limited to SIEM, IPS, Netflow, e-mail gateway protection, and DLP tools.
- Perform compliance audits against institutionally accepted security controls.
- Record and track IT security incidents, including but not limited to copyright violations, compromised accounts, e-mail threats, and abuse reports from various sources.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a full-time undergraduate/graduate student in good academic standing.
- Introductory knowledge of security concepts: AV, Firewall, etc.
- Must uphold, enforce, and abide by all institutional policies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Preference given to students enrolled with a concentration in Information Technology or majoring in Computer Science.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values
, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.