We are designers, strategists, researchers, animators, illustrators, developers, and project managers partnering with design leaders of tech brands and growing businesses to create simple, useful and scalable digital solutions.
We are a remote team with members and collaborators working together from Croatia, France, Philippines, Slovakia, Lithuania, United Kingdom, Netherlands, and the United States to provide a valuable global perspective on our work.
We translate research into solutions, crafting thoughtful and unified brands, apps, websites, interfaces and systems. Through challenging core assumptions, we shape the products and services that improve the lives of thousands every single day.
We designed our way across 99designs and later on to the Dribbble Top 20 teams in the world. We've been privileged to work with startups, SME's, corporations and fortune 500 companies all over the world.
We are completely self-taught, meaning we had the opportunity to work on every level, experience all possible downfalls and stumble on each and every step of the way. Through the years we amassed valuable experiences on how not to manage projects and setup processes. That’s why we can guide and help our team members to grow in areas outside day to day production.
The same goes for the BB Agency extended team — our international network of designers, strategists, product designers, UX researchers, animators, illustrators, developers and project managers who collaborate to execute projects and provide a valuable global perspective on our work.
We like to think this offers our clients a unique combination — service they can depend on, with the freedom to collaborate at scale.
Our design thinking
We find research to be pivotal part of each and every project. Accumulating analytical data, reviewing and benchmarking competitors, defining user personas and their journeys, finding pain points and defining solutions that provide value through feasible improvements.
Living in a digital age the experience can sometimes be quite disconnected. That is why our designs while shaped by research and experience value human connection and always have users as the center point to our products.
We are inspired to create timeless and thoughtful designs that could stand the test of time and maintain their visual potency through past and future trends.
- You’ll collaborate daily with a multidisciplinary team of Product Designers, UX designers, Researchers, Strategists, and Project Managers.
- You’ll co-lead ideation sessions, workshops, and presentations with clients on-line.
- You’ll ensure final visual design concepts are on-brand, on-budget, and deliver on product strategy goals.
- You’ll help set the bar for our design core values and help implement our design process.
- You’ll produce forward-thinking visual designs that are unique and distinct to the client’s brand.
- You’ll sketch, wireframe, style and present.
- You’ll prototype to communicate the “look” and “feel” of a project.
- You’ll ensure content strategy and design are perfectly in-sync.
- You’ll work together with in-house design leaders to build cohesive, functional and scalable design systems.
- You’ll continuously iterate your designs to stay current with trends, or break through them to define future ones.
- You’ll give and receive design critique to help constantly refine and push our work.
- You’ll have weekly meetings with the team and weekly meetings with the client.
- You’ll have daily communication on Slack.
- You’ll be available and on schedule working part-time of full-time with our team.
- You’ve been UI Designer for 2+ years.
- You have a portfolio that exemplifies strong visual design , with a clean aesthetic, and a focus on defining the user experience.
- You have a strong understanding of typography, layout, color, grid systems, and advanced design principles.
- You’re a conceptual thinker who can translate customer needs, behaviours, and project requirements.
- You have experience effectively presenting and communicating your design decisions to clients and team members.
- You’re knowledgeable of what’s possible on modern digital platforms coupled with an understanding of platform design standards. (4pt grid systems, etc.)
- You are comfortable working with pre-set design processes and systems.
Why BB Agency?
We are remote first digital agency with core team based in Croatia but working with team members and collaborators all around the world. As of publishing, we are working with team members in France, Philippines, Slovakia, Lithuania, UK, India, Netherlands and Czech Republic just to name a few.
We pride ourselves at delivering high quality design, all while being a good team player. You’ll have the freedom to work flexible hours and maintain a healthy work-life balance. A happier and less stressed team breads creativity, leading to better results for our clients.
We use Asana for project management, Slack for messaging, and Dropbox Paper for live collaboration. It goes without saying communication is integral to running a successful remote creative team, so we’re constantly evaluating our systems and processes, looking for ways to learn and to improve.
Working with us you will feel part of the team, part of the culture. We work hard; day in, day out. You’ll be asked to do the same; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being.
BB Agency (Trading name of Sweet&Simple d.o.o.) celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic.
Please let Balkan Brothers know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
February 5th, 2021
About the companyWe are a remote team with members and collaborators working together from Croatia, France, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Slovakia, Philippines, Lithuania, Portugal, and the United States to provide a va...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.