Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
To help our teams work together effectively, this role is fully remote, but requires you to be located in a US timezone.
We're looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join our Jira Align team, passionately focused on delivering creative improvements for our engineering teams.
What you'll do:
- You will guide the technical direction and implementation of large-scale product features
- Evaluate trade-offs between correctness, robustness, performance and customer impact to ensure we build the right solution
- Collaborate with product, design and engineering to influence product strategy and direction
- Ship well-tested, secure, reliable, and maintainable code while keeping our customers best interests in mind
- React to how our product is used in the wild, and help to fix bugs and production issues as they occur
- Contribute to code reviews, documentation, and complex bug fixes with security, performance and reliability in mind
- Mentor and level up the skills of your teammates by sharing your expertise
- 5+ years of industry experience working as a Full Stack Engineer
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with a preference for Computer Science degree
- Specialization with the Microsoft tech stack / languages (.Net, C#, scripting languages, etc.) with the ability to review code provide feedback, etc.
- Experience with modern testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, Cypress, Mocha, Chai)
- Familiarity with A/B testing
- Good understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development
- Experience with SQL and basic data and numerical analysis
- Ability to work with designers to develop dynamic user experiences
- Willingness to learn and be able to support the full engineering stack on a complex system
- Effectively mentor junior team members to help them unleash their full potential
At Atlassian, we strive to design equitable and explainable compensation programs. To support this goal, the baseline of our range is higher than that of the typical market range, but in turn we expect to hire most candidates near this baseline. Base pay within the range is ultimately determined by a candidate's skills, expertise, or experience.
In the United States, we have three geographic pay zones. For this role, our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $176,200 - $234,900
Zone B: $158,600 - $211,500
Zone C: $146,300- $195,000
This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones
for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits
to learn more.
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.