What will you be doing?
Must Have Skills
- A strong grasp of client-side frameworks such as React.js/Angular will be integral to your success.
- A strong working knowledge of HTML & CSS will ensure that you can create those pixel-perfect pages with ease.
- Being able to understand & design REST APIs is critical to ensure any reasonably complex functionality on the front-end.
Nice to Have Skills
- Basic knowledge of server-side programming languages like Python / Java is a bonus. It’ll help you work seamlessly across the stack and also understand the complexities of a platform better.
- Basic knowledge of relational database systems (MySQL/PostgreSQL) or NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Open source contributions to any project is bonus.
- Bonus points for working knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Rkt)
What is the recruitment process?
Introductory call: A phone call with one of the founders that gives us a chance to introduce our company & product to you as well as get to know you. If you find our product vision interesting & exciting for you to work on, we will move to next steps.
Technical conversation I: This is a video call that allows for a deeper technical conversation. Expect some problem solving and pair programming to take place.
Technical conversation II: Another round of video interview that is a technical deep-dive with a founder/senior engineer on the team that will focus heavily on your technical chops. Expect some more problem solving and pair programming.
Culture fit conversation: Conversations with the founders and quick meetings with our team members to ensure that there is a culture-fit.
Extending an offer: If all goes well, we will extend an offer which includes financial benefits, equity stock grants and any other benefits.
- Medical insurance
- Budget to setup your home office
- Self-education budget for books, courses, and conferences
- Flexible holiday schedule
Please let Appsmith know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 21st, 2021
Job posted on
October 22nd, 2020
About the companyAppsmith (www.appsmith.com) is the first open source low code tool that helps developers build dashboards and admin panels very quickly. The company is founded by alumni from BITS Pilani. In the past...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.