Apollo.io's mission is to help every business to fulfill their full market potential by connecting companies with amazing solutions with those who need them most. We've built a database of 250 million business contacts and 10 million companies, and our software helps sales and marketing identify and convert their most likely potential customers. We've raised over $10 million from Silicon Valley investors such as Y Combinator, Nexus Venture Partners, SV Angel, and Social Capital, and are profitable and continuously growing. We're headquartered in San Francisco, CA with a brilliant worldwide remote team.
Apollo is the foundation of your entire go-to-market strategy.
Your Role & Mission
Apollo is looking for a Senior Executive to help lead the CS organization. This individual will be responsible for scaling out a growing Customer Success team, providing a vision for how to strengthen partnerships with existing customers and creating processes focused on setting new customers up for long term success. The VP of Customer Success will work closely with our SMB, Upmarket, Strategic CSM’s to drive adoption with existing customers and expand Apollo’s services throughout the organization.
- Extremely high EQ & empathy
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- High energy and ability to lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to serve existing customers
- Genuinely curious and open; loves learning
- Driven and hungry
- High bar of excellence
- Organized, diligent, and high attention to detail
- Utmost integrity
- Ability to understand and teach GTM strategy
- Critical thinking and proven problem solving skills required
- Customer first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty
Daily Adventures and Responsibilities
- Manage and scale the Customer Success team as they connect with customers, build relationships, drive adoption & growth, and cultivate enduring, successful customer partnerships
- Develop a clear view of the customer lifecycle, mapping out a plan to move the customer through their journey with Apollo
- Work cross-functionally to assure customers are meeting pre-defined success goals for ROI
- Influence future lifetime value through higher/deeper product adoption, customer satisfaction, NPS, and overall health scores
- Assist managers and CSMs to identify risks and opportunities, improve our playbooks, and monitor to ensure they are completed and achieving expected outcomes
- Partner with team members across the organization, uniting and aligning across departments to promote growth and effectiveness in pursuit of net retention rate improvements
- Proactively coordinate with our internal support team to solve any outstanding product, data, or configuration related issues
- Work alongside the CEO in formulating and executing on the high-level customer success strategy and plans required to ensure that the team exceeds its KPIs and the company exceeds its goals
- Align with Marketing and Product around driving product roadmap
- 5-10+ years as a Leader in Sales, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, Account Management or client facing leadership
- People management experience; player-coach mentality, and a passion for team-building
- A thorough understanding of SaaS and recurring revenue business models
-vStrong background in Sales Engagement and Data, knowledgeable about the industry
- Track record of maintaining and establishing relationships with key customer decision makers and C-Suite Executives
- Strong people management skills and background
Hire key roles within the CS organization
Activation: Ensure 90% of all new users are utilizing key functions of the platform
Adoption: 80%+ of paid seats are using Apollo on a weekly basis
Renewals: 90% renewal rate for annual agreements
Renewals: 97% renewal rate for M2M agreements
Expansion: Expand Apollo’s products and services into every customer plan
What You'll Love about Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort to developing our remote employees's careers. The Customer Success team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a leader, materializing your own output and helping achiee Apollo's vision. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!
Please let Apollo know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
October 14th, 2021
Job posted on
April 12th, 2021
Apollo is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyApollo is the foundation of your entire go-to-market strategy.Apollo is the unified engagement acceleration platform that gives reps the ability to dramatically increase their number of quality convers...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.