- Excellence: We are lifelong learners who strive for mastery of our craft
- Passion: We believe we are going to change the world and act accordingly
- Integrity: We choose extraordinary people and then trust them to do the right thing
- Collaboration: We know our sum is greater than our parts
- You are passionate about supporting recruiting functions, building and designing systems and processes that increase efficiency and you have a love for finding and supporting unique individuals that, given the right role, have the power to change the world.
- You are a leader -- you are ready to help bring Andela’s opportunities to new markets in Latin America and/or Eastern Europe, and thoughtfully build out our brand in those locations. You are excited to represent Andela to a wide variety of candidates across levels of seniority and stacks.
- You thrive in a multi-functional role in fast-paced, innovative environments, and solving key issues enabling recruiting functions to thrive and aiding in finding and empowering the world’s top engineers.
About the Role:
- Source top engineering talent online to build a funnel of qualified candidates for a quickly scaling and dynamic global team
- Optimize systems that guarantee punctual and delightful evaluation processes for our candidates
- Coordinate (using recruiting software & tracking systems) and communicate with internal stakeholders to guarantee headcount is filled on time, and through the most equitable and objective processes possible
- Coordinate recruiting tasks to ensure a consistent, data collection towards active sourcing, candidate application review, referral actioning, interview pass-through rates and hiring goals.
- Engage and captivate the interest of high-quality candidates and convert those candidates into hires
Qualifications & Characteristics
- At least 3 years experience in a Talent Acquisition or Recruitment related role in an established Software House or IT/Telecommunication organisation, Technical Recruiting experience is a MUST.
- Experience working in and sourcing from Latin America and/or Eastern Europe
- Curiosity about how to improve efficiency in attracting top software engineers from across the continent.
- Active sourcing experience through platforms such as LinkedIn, Github, Boolean search exposure , leveraging networks through referrals and internal applicants. Experience using ATS is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge and passion about Andela’s mission and vision. Able to convincingly sell Andela’s opportunity to prospective employees in new markets
- You drive results in a big way and can get things done. You are self-driven and have great independent follow-through
- You are a heroine/hero at maintaining relationships, with a mind for client / candidate satisfaction.
- Outgoing personality and a high comfort level speaking with and selling to others
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, as well as good listening skills
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive compensation with accelerators for over-achieving hiring targets
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
Please let Andela know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
November 1st, 2020
About the companyAndela is solving the technical talent shortage by building distributed engineering teams with Africa's most talented software engineers. In five years & counting, Andela has hired over 1,000 engin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.