Who are you?
- Researching potential engineering leader prospects, contacting them via phone, email, and social media, qualifying them, educating prospects about the services and scheduling meetings with the sales team in a high-activity, high-energy environment
- Independently build and manage your pipeline leveraging our outbound sales software, including Salesforce.com and Salesloft, setting aggressive goals and achieving them
- Provide smooth and value-add transitions into longer conversations with our Account Executives
- Shadow your dedicated Account Executive in meetings and other activities to help you build out your sales skill set and prepare for future roles
- Develop your sales skills via active participation in ongoing trainings
- Thrive with the support of your teammates in weekly meetings and challenging team contests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Persistence and ability to focus on the task at hand
- The ability to triage competing priorities
- Track record of over-achieving goals, in the classroom, on the playing field, or in business
- 1+ years of work experience, internships, start-up or trained sales experience
- A strong desire to grow your career in sales
- Interest/experience with fully remote working
- Live Andela’s EPIC Values… professionalism and integrity are a must!
Please let Andela know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 13th, 2021
Job posted on
November 10th, 2020
Andela is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyAndela is solving the technical talent shortage by building distributed engineering teams with Africa's most talented software engineers. In five years & counting, Andela has hired over 1,000 engin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.