YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Report to and support our Sr. Director of Business Operations
- Own Algolia’s Pricing Strategy and drive iteration, execution and success metrics
- Support the Executive team in their decision making by developing data-driven analyses
- Ensure pricing and packaging strategy stays aligned with corporate strategic direction and goals
- Develop needle-moving hypotheses by analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets related to Pricing & Packaging
- Assist leaders to facilitate in-product pricing, packaging, and delivery strategies for sales expansion
- Design data-driven experiments Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Deep understanding of competitive pricing strategies
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations to prioritize business and information needs and drive scale
- Manage projects towards timely completion and maximum impact
- Contribute to critical input and recommendations to the Data and Analytics Team
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- BA/BS degree required, a graduate degree is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role or operating experience in an enterprise software or SaaS company is preferred
- Been directly involved in Pricing & Packaging analysis & execution for enterprise SaaS companies
- Worked on and understood customer behavior and growth in enterprise SaaS companies
- Proficient in data analysis and visualization with analytics tools (Looker, Tableau, Domo, ... etc.) and Excel/Google Sheets
- Proficient SQL experience is a plus
- High quality analysis and presentation skills
- Ability to dive into large volumes of data and develop actionable insights for the business are key to success in this role
- Experience (and preferably an enjoyment of) balancing numerous different priorities and demands
- Take meaningful responsibility to shape and execute on our strategy and operations
- Experience with Pricing & Packaging Strategy in a Product-leg growth (PLG) environment is a plus
- Practical business understanding with genuine passion for technology, data, and/or entrepreneurship
- Strategic thinker with excellent business judgment
- Ability to be autonomous
- High-energy, team-first, positive attitude
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Relocation support
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours
Please let Algolia know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 7th, 2021
Job posted on
December 25th, 2020
About the companyAlgolia is a search-as-a-service platform delivering digital experiences for companies Algolia is the search-as-a-service platform that enables companies of all sizes to deliver fast and relevant di...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.