What you'll do
- Define Financial Systems strategy and roadmap aligned with business needs partnering with key Finance team leaders and stakeholders
- Own all aspects of Finance systems, including configuration, testing of system changes, report writing, system upgrades and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Document and maintain setup details for all system configurations
- Partner with other Business Technology teams to create, implement, and monitor integrations; making sure integrations run successfully / resolving issues
- Partner with the Finance team to build a roadmap and ensure the delivery of the projects on time with highest quality.
- Establish partnerships with third party vendors to ensure effective service delivery
- Analyze current processes and makes recommendations for improvement
Who you are
- 8+ years of experience in financial systems supporting finance, accounting, FP&A teams
- 5+ years of hands on experience with Netsuite
- 3+ years of experience with subscription billing
- Experience implementing budgeting and forecasting platforms like Anaplan, Adaptive Insights etc.
- Positive problem solver who loves the challenge of advancing customer service beyond the status quo.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world.
Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.
Please let Airtable know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 16th, 2021
Job posted on
February 6th, 2021
Airtable is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyAirtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.