Do you thrive working closely with key accounts on their unique/strategic business needs? Are you looking for some truly fascinating work, where you'll work alongside a best in class team, harnessing the power of an extraordinary product, for a company with unlimited growth potential?
What you'll do
- Build relationships with executives at all levels (in all industries) in order to close deals.
- Lead the full sales-cycle, from initial interest to deal close and coordinate collaboration cross-functionally with Customer Success, Technical Solutions, etc.
- Consult with prospects and existing customers regarding business objectives and requirements, frame the value of Airtable as a differentiated solution for those goals.
- Model a wide range of use cases in which Airtable can drive business transformation across different industries.
- Prioritize opportunities and manage a high volume of inbound and outbound email efficiently.
- Think critically about sales insights and data and experiment with new growth tactics.
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of quota carrying sales experience at a technology company with a minimum of 4 years of closing experience.
- You thrive partnering with business leaders and executives, developing long term relationships and aligning key stakeholders company-wide at each stage of the sales lifecycle.
- You have managed mid-market accounts with 2000+ FTE and six and seven figure deals.
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industries, size and lifecycles.
- You are passionate about our overall mission and how customers can use Airtable.
- You execute with excellence and have a deep track record of creating significant revenue impact and deep relationships for your organization.
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver when discovering the business needs of your customer and understanding how Airtable plugs into the bigger picture for them.
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.
Please let Airtable know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
March 22nd, 2021
Airtable is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyAirtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.