What we're looking for:
- Proven sales and account management with 3+ years of experience in sales in the security industry.
- Great communication skills over email, chat, phone and video calls – you’re someone who’s comfortable translating technical terms for customers who find technology confusing or intimidating.
- Personable but persuasive and able to communicate convincingly over the phone.
- You have a data-driven, decision making mentality that allows you to draw insight and tell a compelling story to improve performance and relationships.
- You have strong business acumen and know what it takes to help drive and achieve business goals & OKRs.
- Familiarity with the acronyms SCIM, AD, CLI, SSO, and of course SaaS.
- A knack for learning things on your own and quickly adapting to new environments.
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Linkedin Sales Navigator and other Sales tools.
- A background in customer centric selling is preferred.
- It’s a bonus if you have personal experience with 1Password or another password manager. While not required, it’ll help you quickly have confidence in this role.
What you can expect:
- Act as the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients, supporting users, understanding their goals and resolving any issues.
- Plan and execute campaigns across digital channels to promote engagement, new product solutions and success.
- Determine what drives growth that’s closely aligned with revenue.
- Constantly analyze your customer’s performance, quickly identifying any opportunities for proactive engagement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create a great end-to-end experience for our customers.
- Monitor metrics daily, track KPIs, and take action on any trends you observe.
- Work with the account management team to execute on group priorities and ensure you’re supporting broader business goals. You’ll lean into other teams, including growth, marketing, and operations to ensure we’re working on the most effective projects.
Please let 1Password know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 13th, 2021
Job posted on
January 23rd, 2021
1Password is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the company1Password remembers your passwords for you — and helps you make them stronger. All your secrets are secure and always available, safe behind the one password that only you know. Embrace the unconventi...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.